Family owned since 1948
Started by Walter Pardieck (current owners grandfather) then called Pardiecks Sales and Service at West Tipton street Seymour, IN.
1967 – Harold Pardieck (current owners father) built a new facility at 306 Mill Street, Seymour and the business grew to Pardieck Mechanical Contractor.
1987 – Became Pardieck’s, Inc.
1992 – Mark Pardieck (current owner) took over after working in the business since 1980
Pardieck’s, Inc. has been the York dealer of the year thru Duncan supply company two times 1997 & 2003
Our slogan was originally quoted by Harold Pardieck
“Our primary concern is good professional service and installation for the people of Seymour and surrounding areas”.Mark has always supported his father’s goals and continues to serve the growing community.